WinSpy++ is a handy programmer’s utility which can be used to select and view the properties of any window in the system. WinSpy is based around the Spy++ utility that ships with Microsoft Visual Studio.
WinSpy++ can obtain the following window properties:
- Window Class and Name.
- Window procedure address.
- All window styles and extended styles.
- Window properties (set using the SetProp API call).
- Complete Child and Sibling window relationships.
- Scrollbar positional information.
- Full window Class information.