This module is a PowerShell v3 only module at the moment. The module is a collection of functions that I have found usefull in my day to day work as a security professional. The functions are broken in to functionality:
- Discovery: Perform network discovery.
- Parse: Parsers for Nmap, DNSRecon and other type of output files from security tools.
- PostExploitation: Functions to help in performing post exploitation tasks.
- Registry: Collection of functions for manipulating the registry in remote hosts using WMI.
- Nessus: Collection of assemblies and functions for automating the Nessus Vulnerability Scanner.
- Utilities: General purpose functions.
- Audit: Functions that may be usful when performing audit of systems.
- Database: Functions that are useful when interacting with databases.
- Shodan: Functions for doing discovery using Shodan using a valid API key.
- VirusTotal: Functions for Interacting with Virus Total using a valid API key.
- Metasploit: Functions for automating Metasploit Framework and the comercial version using the XMLRPC API.
iex (New-Object Net.WebClient).DownloadString(«https://gist.github.com/darkoperator/6404266/raw/982cae410fc41f6c64e69d91fc3dda777554f241/gistfile1.ps1»)