Absinthe is a GUI-based (GTK-Sharp) tool that automates the process of downloading the schema & contents of a database that is vulnerable to Blind SQL Injection.
It works by profiling response pages as true or false from known cases, then moves on to identify unknowns as true or false. It was initially presented at BlackHat USA 2004 and Defcon 12 (under the name «SQueaL»). The name has changed, and it is now open source.
Absinthe does not aid in the discovery of SQL Injection holes. This tool will only speed up the process of data recovery.
* Automated SQL Injection
* Supports MS SQL Server, MSDE, Oracle, Postgres
* Cookies / Additional HTTP Headers
* Query Termination
* Additional text appended to queries
* Supports Use of Proxies / Proxy Rotation
* Multiple filters for page profiling
* Custom Delimiters